How much of a discount from MSRP are people getting for their HAH?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Brains of the Operation
Default Re: How much of a discount from MSRP are people getting for their HAH?

Originally Posted by Yozho
Acquaintance of ours said he just bought his nonNav HAH in the DC area for $25,700.
Whoa, that's about what Tigerhonaker paid for his uber tricked-out 06 HCH w/NAV, IIRC. What a steal.

Old 11-27-2005, 08:14 AM
Enthusiast

Hi, purchased a 05 HAH w/Navi yesterday for $29,427 only had 25 miles...personal choice to add fog lights + couple extras bringing it just above $30K. Went through CostcoAuto buying program and were very happy with the no bs salesman. We didn't want to haggle.

Purchased in the Portland Oregon area. Good luck for those who are still in the market...HAH w/Navi are getting hard to come by. We searched for a few weeks.

Old 12-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Ken
Enthusiast

Cancelled my 2006 HCH order when I was offered a 2005 HAH w/ Navi for $26K - out the door with ttl for <27K. Deals are out there (we're in Norfolk, VA) , and I do in fact love the HAH. We drove the HCH and my wife did not like it - probably because we also drove the HAH, and she was spoiled from first sight, and drive. Now we're a 3 Honda family, 2003 Pilot, 2001 Accord, and the sports car turned hybrid...

Old 12-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Wow, I would have jumped right on that, too! That's an awesome price for the HAH/Navi.

I'm originally from Norfolk. Hope to move back to the Tidewater area one day.

Old 12-22-2005, 12:31 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

--

Last edited by xcel; 12-02-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:30 AM
Ken
Enthusiast

It was brand new - 39 miles on the odo. My wife and I did the old "we'll think about it" and turn and walk out the door routine (we had the HCH on order since Sept) before they finally agreed to the offer we had given them. Free lifetime oil changes thrown in. Now TLOML has commandeered the car from me, and I can't get it back....

Old 12-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Enthusiast

Paid 26,4 for new 2005 HAH Non-Navi in Texas. Included some silly pinstripe, rust / fabric / door guards, wheel guards package.

Old 02-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Enthusiast

Just received a quote for $26.4K for a 05 HAH without Navi, I am expecting to see something better...

Old 02-12-2006, 04:33 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I've been told you can work all kinda deals, but they just tack it on the end of the deal hidden in the fine print..???..

Old 02-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PriusGuy04
I've been told you can work all kinda deals, but they just tack it on the end of the deal hidden in the fine print..???..
I did not run into this problem. I assume you know someone who had this happen? Did they purchase the car regardless?

We did buy the extended warranty, if that is something you were concerned about. We figured that it would be wise considering the "new" technology.

Cheers

Quick Reply: How much of a discount from MSRP are people getting for their HAH?

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands