Horrible ANC failure? EMERGENCY!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Enthusiast
Default Horrible ANC failure? EMERGENCY!

Alrighty I'm going to try to explain this to the best of my capabilities, So tonight I recieved my new amp/ subwoofer installed them works great...problem though MY ANC! (im guessing?) Before I had that whole roaring and stuff sound I knew it was the ANC but was hoping somehow to bypass it....failed misribly... Now when my amp is on and etc the roaring comes from the sub ( SO MUCH LOUDER!) I know its transfering back their because I used a RCA converter from my rear speakers.... this sound still occurs when my car is off, we'll I only tryed it once occured for like 3 seconds then stopped I disconnected the amp immidiatly, I was wondering is there anyway possible to completely get rid of the ANC? if so please let me know, I don't want to pay retarted amount of money to get something replaced that aint even really needed....

I need this fixed ASAP so I can get my amp/sub running with no problems or if someone knows any way to fix all this please let me know ASAP

Thank you

Old 08-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Horrible ANC failure? EMERGENCY!

stumbled across this thread that has several ideas from cutting the mics in the cabin to getting into the diagnostic screen on the navi (if you have it) and disabling it there. not sure if this helps, would be curious if you find something.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9543

Old 08-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Horrible ANC failure? EMERGENCY!

Originally Posted by iridium130m
stumbled across this thread that has several ideas from cutting the mics in the cabin to getting into the diagnostic screen on the navi (if you have it) and disabling it there. not sure if this helps, would be curious if you find something.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9543

Ya unfortabatly I saw that post already, did nothing to help/useful to me, I'm going to attempt to find the ANC today and see what I can do with it