HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

"A good news Flash.. ..Quality perks to Darren"

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default "A good news Flash.. ..Quality perks to Darren"

Darren,

"Thumbs Up" coming at ya !!!!

Just a short note to the board as a whole. Being so fresh out of the gate as I am with all this "PinBall Machine for a Car" ( lol ) stuff, it was/is just the coolest of deals to have had a few simple e-mails & a short conversation with one of the strongly active members here. I'm going to make the clear cut guess that I can't not be the only one that this has happened to. Hopefully there are many seasoned pros here who somehow, or another take the new guy under the wing as they chime-in.

Really the pitz Darren this afternoon our cells phones weren't working up to snuff.

Much could have been added to the lingo. Always a next time my friend. To note though, for purist in all of us the "Pulse-n-Glide" motion has met new strides with regards to a new & improved refined method. The added "Dark Side" of the thrill of a 75 + mph ( sorry folks, but this boy still craves some need for speed, lol ) dafting session wth a freight hauler for thr last 7-8 miles of my returning from work gaunt gained a healthy .4 tenths per gallon on on a 440+ miles tank/trip. And most importantly, your reply to an earlier thread, "Drive. Experiment. Read. Repeat" has had me diggin' in for all that this site has to offer up.

So much could be said of the past 5 days. The curve in learning I am sure will come full circle. Besides the added kick of the "Dash Graphs" making me do there thing, I can say what has been the better treat is the new thrill I find in the 4:00 a.m wake-up call for the daily cruise to the "Twin Cities". For the past 12 1/2 yrs. every crest of a hill looked the same. "No More", is an understatement one thinks. I do hope all does not become so nullville by the tiime the payment book arrives. Hell, that first installment is 6 weeks out, lol.

Continued miles of "Fun & Excitment" !!!!

John

p.s. Last Sunday's in the winds of Minnesota pre-work week drill. Who amongst us has noticed the shapely cut to the floormats of the"HCH II".

Yea-Yea I know, "Way Too Much Time On my Hands". But hey, a guy has to do something to keep those bumper paddles knocking the steelie up the I-35N alleyway !!!!