HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Custom Trunk Tray for HCH II?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 09:50 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Custom Trunk Tray for HCH II?

Any pictures of the Walmart solution Hiendtime?

Old 09-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gobbles
Does anybody know where you can get a custom fitted trunk tray for the HCH II? I am currently using a trunk tray for a regular Civic. It's little bigger and not very thick (poor quality). Got it from College Hills Honda for $69. I am interested in a fitted and higher quality tray.
I purchased a standard Civic trunk tray for '06 model and then made some modifications. While it works, it doesn't work well enough (for SCUBA where sea water always drips.

A friend of mine actually is now producing Honda Civic Hybrid '06 trunk trays and should have the first ones for sale real soon now. I can post his information so you can place orders as soon as its ready.

It's real neat, he came out and took a mold of my trunk and then did some stuff and has some sort of perfect fitted tray of the same material and feel as the Honda ones. I get the first one produced, so I can replace the my makeshift standard Civic tray.

Thanks,
Shawn

Old 09-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I'd be interested... as long as it looks decent, is reasonably durable and is priced right!

Old 09-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Eco Accelerometrist

I would definitely get one if it can have the Civic or Hybrid words embossed in it - similar to the OEM trunk tray.

Cheers;

MSantos

Old 09-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by msantos
I would definitely get one if it can have the Civic or Hybrid words embossed in it - similar to the OEM trunk tray.
There may be issues using Civic if it is a trademarked name. Hybrid, on the other hand, I do not think is trademarked unless Civic Hybrid or some variation.

Thanks,
Shawn

Old 09-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Wouldn't matter to me what it said (if anything at all!), since it's hidden in the trunk. I'm just looking for something functional at a reasonable price. Assuming it fits snugly, doesn't waste space, can handle some weight and abraision without tearing, and is somewhat near the proper color (no flourescent green trays, please!), I'd be happy.

Even if it said "Isuzu"

Old 09-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Enthusiast

I would be extremely interested in purchasing one as well!!! I could even drive to you to buy it...hahaha...

I don't care if it says anything on it either. I just want to keep stuff off the carpet. Took the family to the beach last weekend, trying to be real careful, and I still got some sand in the trunk! Argh!!! Would be easy to be able to just remove the tray and dump it out.

Keep us posted, please!!!

Old 04-15-2008, 07:57 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by msantos

Cheers;

MSantos

Hi MSantos,

I'm from the Netherlands and I did find a trunk tray.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/all.../08u45-snc-100?

My problem is sending it to the Netherlands. The stores won't send it.

Maybe you have an option?

Greetz
Kees

Old 04-16-2008, 07:12 AM
Über Lord of Hypermillia
Default HCHII Trunk liner P/N

The part number for the HCHII trunk liner is 08U45-SNC-100, "Tray, TRU 8504383". It has a list of $99 and should cost you about $79.00. They have been available from Honda for over a year now.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:57 AM
Enthusiast

I have one for the HCH II. I got it new with the car, in April 2008. It fits perfectly.

Quick Reply: Custom Trunk Tray for HCH II?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands