HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Considering 2nd HCHII. Should I wait 1.5 years for the next-gen hybrids?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Considering 2nd HCHII. Should I wait 1.5 years for the next-gen hybrids?

Originally Posted by flash717
In the Milwaukee, WI area the HCH II with Nav is going for 22859 and they say dealer invoice is 22867.
Wow. That's nuts.

How much are the non-navs going for?

Old 03-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Default Re: Considering 2nd HCHII. Should I wait 1.5 years for the next-gen hybrids?

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
Let me know what you think of the Toyota Camry Hybrid, Don't forget to ask about the {50th Anniv. Camry Hybrid}. They are really nice and "Loaded-Up" with options.
Still have to find one.

Old 03-27-2007, 04:57 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by noflash
Considering a Galaxy Grey.

Anyone getting discounts off MSRP these days?
Yes... I just bought a Galaxy Gray HCHII with NAV for $3155 under MSRP ($1199 under invoice)

This was in Eastern MA.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:30 AM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: Considering 2nd HCHII. Should I wait 1.5 years for the next-gen hybrids?

Here is thought for you before you purchase anything.

The New Accords are coming into dealers this fall. It might be worth holding up and see if Honda does a Hybrid Accord with the 4-Cyclinder in it this go around. If they do you can bet it will be a 1st class job.

Just a thought.

Terry (tiger)

BTW, that is not many months to wait.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:13 AM

The New Accords are coming into dealers this fall. It might be worth holding up and see if Honda does a Hybrid Accord with the 4-Cyclinder in it this go around. If they do you can bet it will be a 1st class job.

Just a thought.

Terry (tiger)

I think that'd be a great car, unfortunately I have heard Honda quotes that say they think their hybrid system works well in smaller cars (HCH, dedicated small hybrid, sports car hybrid) and they will focus on clean diesels for the larger cars (Accord, all the trucks and suvs).

Old 03-27-2007, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Myrddin157
Yes... I just bought a Galaxy Gray HCHII with NAV for $3155 under MSRP ($1199 under invoice)

This was in Eastern MA.
That is amazing.

I don't even know how to start bargaining to end up at under invoice.

School me please.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:24 AM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: Considering 2nd HCHII. Should I wait 1.5 years for the next-gen hybrids?

Originally Posted by noflash
That is amazing.

I don't even know how to start bargaining to end up at under invoice.

School me please.
Here is one way to do it without a lot of talking on your part.

Get the member that got that "Great-Below-Invoice-Price" to E-Mail you a copy of the purchase. You can then simply say to which ever dealer you talk to will you match this "Deal" ????

They cannot really say you are crazy No-Dealer would do that because you have the price right in front of them.

Also you might have more luck at doing one of these two things.

(1) Deal with the Internet Manager:

(2) Talk only with the Sales Manager (Leaves sells person out) Price only:

I was in sales for a very long time. Not car sales but the game is almost the same.

Terry (tiger)

BTW, The other person can cover up any personal info. that he does not want anyone to see. All you need is something on hard copy that shows prices.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Eco Accelerometrist

Just a thought.

Terry (tiger)

Sorry Terry;

Honda already stated that the current HAH will be the last one for quite a while (I wish it was not so). The only non-petrol next gen Accord that we will see will have a Diesel engine in it.

All remaining Honda hybrids will be compacts and smaller.

Cheers;

MSantos

Old 03-27-2007, 06:58 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by msantos
Sorry Terry;

Honda already stated that the current HAH will be the last one for quite a while (I wish it was not so). The only non-petrol next gen Accord that we will see will have a Diesel engine in it.

All remaining Honda hybrids will be compacts and smaller.

Cheers;

MSantos
I wonder if many people know that. I think not because most of the people I have spoken to think Honda is coming with a 4-cyclinder Hybrid in this new model.

There will be some very disappointed people once every one gets the word on No-HAH.

Thanks for the Heads-Up.

My local Honda Dealer has a New 2006 HAH with Nav. and gave me a price way under his cost if I was interested.

Terry (tiger)

Old 03-28-2007, 06:58 AM

Too late!

I got the GG HCHII for $1k under MSRP. ($1k less than our last one)

Quick Reply: Considering 2nd HCHII. Should I wait 1.5 years for the next-gen hybrids?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands