HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Anaheim's Finest

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Anaheim's Finest

IMO, the guy singled you out for the tinted windows. There was some reason the guy picked on you and that's all that comes to mind. Either that or you were going a bit fast and he didn't have his radar on or whatever. Oh well, move on.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Enthusiast

Jeff, you're probably right. But still need to vent steam, know what I mean? :-) And yes, it is a "fix it" ticket. Btw, the part of Imperial I'm talking about is the part that's immediately after the Canyon (?) High school on the left going south... I see that you're in Anaheim Hills so you must pass by there.

Carl, I'm sorry I'm unable to focus today. What is "C5T0Y"?

Old 05-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Enthusiast

SrfCity: Yeah that actually made sense w/ the tinted window. But the speeding? Come on, back me up Jeff (from Anaheim Hills), I couldn't speed in THAT portion of the incline even if I wanted to. Trust me. If I was in the M3, ok, the speeding would have made sense, since sometimes you could actually speed a little and go thru all 3 lights...

Old 05-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

That stretch is about the steepest area of Anaheim Hills (and they don't call it "Hills" for nothing!!!). It's a 12% grade to the end, where it turns into Cannon. It's also a killer climb on a bike!

I NEVER ride that section by car because it sucks my MPG down! There are milder grades to get where I'm going that only hurt MPG a little!

Old 05-03-2007, 01:33 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by estorilphil
Complain? Like file a complain with Anaheim PD about this? I thought about this, but really don't have a high level of confidence with the organization as a whole. You know what I mean? I'm thinking, as soon as I report this, they'd protect their own and make this go away or worse for me somehow.

Or do you have other ideas? I'm all ears...

And I don't know if the in-car-cam(s) was on. I never unlatched my seatbelt nor did I ever get out of the vehicle. I'm sure he'd have loved for me to get out of the car & start a heated argument w/ him. Perhaps even call him names. Just so I could then be arrested for "threatenning his life"...etc etc.
yea, thats what I was thinking. I was thinking that anaheim might have a good nuff police police force. Usually cops that are like that, have a few complains under their belt. If you dont have much confidence that it will do anything, then there is nothing much else u can do.

Old 05-03-2007, 12:57 PM
HypoFueler

Originally Posted by estorilphil
Jeff, you're probably right. But still need to vent steam, know what I mean? :-) And yes, it is a "fix it" ticket. Btw, the part of Imperial I'm talking about is the part that's immediately after the Canyon (?) High school on the left going south... I see that you're in Anaheim Hills so you must pass by there.

Carl, I'm sorry I'm unable to focus today. What is "C5T0Y"?

C5T0Y = 50 in the CiTY

sorry about the ticket....