HCH I-Specific Discussions Model Years 2003–2005

bubbling sounds

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Enthusiast
Question bubbling sounds

when I've been driving the car for a little while and come to a complete stop at a stop sign or red light, I'll sometimes have my foot on the clutch and when I put my foot on the accelerator and it makes this sound like fluid is bubbling. I've never driven a 5-speed before or a hybrid and I'm not sure if it's normal. sometimes I hear it more when it's cold or rainging but I know it happens all the time.

I am now just over 85600 miles and my IMA and CEL have come on...I've read about the things that could be done to fix it, but just wondering if there was anything that really works.

I bought it from family friends and I'm not sure when the last time they took it to a dealer. It does have a salvage title but does that mean a honda dealer won't service it? Don't know much about cars and when I bought this one it didn't come with an owners manual. Any help that I could get will definitely be appreciated! Thanks!