Government & Taxes Money, credits and more!

Turbo Tax Users

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Turbo Tax Users

Ok, now I got the error. Guess I never bothered to click continue. I'm gonna retry the e-file on the 16th, seeing as this page http://support.turbotax.intuit.com/c...1&p_faqid=1108
says that that's the day the form will be ready for e-file.

Old 02-14-2007, 08:41 AM
Enthusiast

I just checked this morning and Turbo Tax says that the error is fixed and the updates are in, just finished efiling. If you are using online go online and finish, otherwise use the one click updates on your box version.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Enthusiast

Pbaker,
Please get back to us in about 4 hours to verify you did not get an error. I have gotten similar statements before and the issue remained unresolved. If yours goes thru please share the great news.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Enthusiast

Just checked and my e-file was ACCEPTED!!!!!
Go Ahead and file, like the wind!!!!!

Old 02-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Enthusiast

THANKS!!!! I am filing right now.

Old 02-16-2007, 06:38 AM
ck8
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by obzhagen
mg48 - I was using TaxCut Online last night and there was no mention of the Hybrid Credit - I contacted Tech support and they said they were not supporting Form 8910 this year. How were you able to get it to work?
They told me the same thing. How can they just choose not to support it?

Old 02-16-2007, 08:08 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ck8
They told me the same thing. How can they just choose not to support it?
I use the downloaded version of TaxCut, which was just updated with the final version of form 8910. I e-filed last night and got notification back this morning that my return has been accepted by the IRS. However, I just looked at the list of supported forms for TaxCut online and form 8910 is not on it. Maybe the online format and the fact that the form was not final until a few days ago made it difficult (read: expensive and unprofitable) to implement given the relatively few people (out of all taxpayers) who will be able to file for the credit.

Maybe you can get H&R Block to give you the fee you paid for TaxCut online back as a credit for the download version, which does support 8910.

Old 02-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Enthusiast
Angry Re: Turbo Tax Users

After spending two hours entering info on H&R Block I could find nothing on the Hybrid credit. Did a search on Hybrid and got nothing. Customer support said this:
: The hybrid vehicle credit is unfortunately not available on our regular online programs. You would need to upgrade to our Online Office services and have your return submitted by an H&R Block tax professional in an office in order to claim this credit through our services this year.