New Owner

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: New Owner

I bought the truck in SE Michigan...I'm assuming that's how I got a media vehicle. As for the pics, give me until tomorrow and there will be some up! Oh, I also wanted to ask about the Hybrid stickers on the door. I'm taking the truck in on Monday to get the paint and interior protected/sealed, is that the best time to get them removed?

Old 12-26-2008, 06:09 PM
Active Enthusiast

I would get them removed before getting the paint protected. Its easy to do yourself. I removed all of mine with just a blowdryer.

Old 12-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Proud to be GM

You guys are getting better deals on those than I can get. Usually company owned vehicles are listed on a "Tag" list that employees can go through and tag executive driven vehicles for their own purchase when they are taken out of service. Tahoe, Yukon, and VUE hybrids have not been placed on the list.

For those of us who drive company owned vehicles, we can order a Tahoe or Yukon hybrid as a company driver if we're going to buy it when it leaves service, but I can't get a VUE the same way. Oh well.

Peace,

Martin

Old 12-28-2008, 07:45 AM
Active Enthusiast

Hi Guys....I'm a former TCH hybrid owner and just picked up a white 09 Tahoe hybrid 2wd with rear dvd, sunroof and nav for $37.9k and it had 164 GM miles. This was on December 26. The dealer shows it as new and so we will be getting the tax rebate in 09. We traded in an 07 Civic and got KBB high trade in price, so I'm extremely happy. The dealer sold three 08's 4x4 Tahoe hybrids that morning and the two they have coming in were spoken for before we even left the dealership!

Old 12-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Active Enthusiast

You guys are getting some great prices. Why did you get rid of your TCH?

Old 12-29-2008, 10:29 AM
Active Enthusiast

Loved driving the TCH but I got married and ended up with a Brady bunch to tote around.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Enthusiast

just picked mine up on 9/11 ~ an 09 fully loaded... love it so far... just waiting to see how the low ground clearance handles all the snow we get up here

Old 11-04-2009, 02:39 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

still waiting for my 2010 Tahoe Hybrid to be delivered end of December
Looking forward to it

Old 11-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Guss, you are a patient man.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Enthusiast

Hi Everyone,

I just picked up my white '09 Tahoe yesterday and am looking forward to sharing info with this community. My truck is a no options 4x4 hybrid, no roof or RSE. It seems like I got a pretty good deal. Not great maybe. Paid, $42,500.

The drive line is really slick. Nice and quiet tight truck. Am dealing with a few build quality issues at the moment. One of the rear tail light assemblies, is very loose. It squeaks and rattles a lot. The plastic extensions above the rear lights as well as the spoiler above the rear window seem pretty chincy; unlikely to hold up over time. Would love to hear how other folks have found initial delivery quality. Am I expecting too much from a GM product?

Quick Reply: New Owner

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands