09 Yukon Hybrid Service Hybrid Systems

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2020, 04:13 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: 09 Yukon Hybrid Service Hybrid Systems

3question:
1st question: I need some help. I bought a 2009 tahoe and ship it over sea to use when am on vacation there.one night we Drove it home after a little trip and parked it in my garage without any issue. Wake up next day no crank and service hybrid system . I love this truck plz any idea will help.
2nd question: Plus now I lost the key. I contacted the dealer for a new key and they say they need proove of ownership and the was was register under my brother name who is in oversea. Am thinking about having some1 remove the ignition and mail to me in the usa. Will I b able to get a key with only the ignition and does it need to be program.
3rd question.; I bought a new bcm hoping that will fix the problem but does a new bcm need to b program by the dealer because there aren't any Gm dealer there.

Last edited by Tahoe09; 07-03-2020 at 04:28 AM.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:18 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 09 Yukon Hybrid Service Hybrid Systems

1) Horrifyingly bad idea. Parking a hybrid for extended periods is a recipe for battery failure.
2) No idea.
3) No programming needed. It likely won't fix the problem.