A wish list for the next FFH

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Enthusiast
Default A wish list for the next FFH

Many forum posts are about the problems and operation of their FFH. I would like to hear about what owners would like changed or added in the coming years to the FFH. I have my wish list:

- Remove the price penalty for wanting a white FFH, $495 extra.

- Adding a operational holder (other than clipping it to the sun visor) compartment for the gate/garage-door opener. Better still have a built-in unit that able to learn any transmitter code.

- Have hood struts like those that are standard on the trunk lid.

- Have a inside trunk pull-down handle or auto closer to avoid getting your hands dirty when closing the trunk.

- Improve rear visibility by making all the models come have a non reflective dark colored shelf behind the rear seat.

- Make the trunk floor carpet light in color to make it easier to see things and removable for cleaning.

- Make the center armrest longer and foldaway plus put the cup holders inside.

- Make wheel well splash guards standard.

- Have city-car package with a factory plug-in option with 10 kw-hr lithium ion battery.

- I like room when I drive so – get rid of the center console, mount gear shift on steering column and with a foot operated parking brake (auto releases when put in drive).

- Have a nostalgia package with selectable two tone paint and rear body fins (just kidding).

- Reduce the number of push button controls on the front dashboard with some repositioning and converting some into ***** . Function and safety should out-weigh the design appearance.

- Have the turn signal volume adjustable or quieter.

- Create a factory Appearance, Convenience and Durability (ACD) optional package – color matched side body bumper guards with door edge protector strips on all four doors – contoured splash mud guards on all wheel wells – removable thick pile carpeted trunk with push button trunk lid closer – plush full coverage floor mats for both front and back – glove compartment courtesy light – folding extendable center armrest – foldable outside mirrors – recessed styled wheels to reduce curb damage.