VIN and scheduling info

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 04:21 AM
Red
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: VIN and scheduling info

In order for anyone with access to the Ford intranet to track your order, they would need your dealership sales code (5 digits), your body code and order number. The easier thing to do is call your salesperson on Fridays and ask them to check status (Ford updates on Thursday evenings.)

Old 04-22-2009, 05:31 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Red
In order for anyone with access to the Ford intranet to track your order, they would need your dealership sales code (5 digits), your body code and order number. The easier thing to do is call your salesperson on Fridays and ask them to check status (Ford updates on Thursday evenings.)
Red,

What is the status on your FFH? We ordered at the same time, and my dealer tells me the car will on his lot by Monday. It is already across the border and somewhere in the Riverside area, awaiting grouping with other vehicles going to the same dealership.

Old 04-22-2009, 08:11 AM
Active Enthusiast

Thanks Red. Well I will check with them on Friday. If anyone here has access and has time to look here is the info.

Dealer: F52509
body code: P0L
order number: B060

thanks!

Old 04-24-2009, 05:22 AM
Red

I should get a call today with ETA. Glad they are coming through.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:47 PM
Red

4/28/09 and Sparky is delivered. (Sooner than I expected, really didn't have my trade cleaned up like I wanted.)

FFH 502A, Silver/Black

Ordered 2/26 and verified 3/2.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Active Enthusiast
Smile Re: VIN and scheduling info

Originally Posted by Red
4/28/09 and Sparky is delivered. (Sooner than I expected, really didn't have my trade cleaned up like I wanted.)

FFH 502A, Silver/Black

Ordered 2/26 and verified 3/2.
How about that! My order was 2/26 and I took delivery . . . today!!

502A, White Platinum, black interior.

Old 04-29-2009, 05:44 AM
Active Enthusiast

Frankieboy how do you like it? I ordered the same color combo 502a as well. I was wondering how the black inside play off the white exterior.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:27 AM
Active Enthusiast
Talking Re: VIN and scheduling info

Originally Posted by cngrevolution
Frankieboy how do you like it? I ordered the same color combo 502a as well. I was wondering how the black inside play off the white exterior.
CNG:

The FFH has exceeded my anticipation (which was really high). I really can't say anything bad about it. This is my first hybrid, so getting used to driving in the "economy zone" takes some work. However, the smart gauge cluster makes it pretty easy. On the 4-mile drive on city streets from the dealer to my house, I averaged 47 mpg. On the drive to work this morning, it was a little under 40. Still pretty good for a cool Southern California morning (55 degrees).

The transition from hybrid to ICE and vice-versa is silky smooth.

The color is great; the navigaiton and sync package are better than I have seen in any car short of a Lexus. I had an Infiniti FX, and this system blows it away. The touch screen is very responsive; the voice recognition good so far. I synced my cell phone with ease, and downloaded my contacts list and call history without a hiccup. The sound on phone calls is excellent. The sight lines while driving are excellent. The car just looks great inside and out! Even my middle school daughter thinks it is cool and is already psyched about driving it when she gets her license in a few years (yikes!).

The charcoal interior is very nice. The fit and finish is excellent. The dash materials are top rate. The stitching in the leather is a good touch.

Some minor complaints: Bigger side door pockets; no drink holder in rear doors (accord has them); sunglass holder is kind of small (wire frames only).

In closing, you will be happy with this car for years to come.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:36 PM
Energy Independence

Does the rear seat have a fold-down center arm-rest? The regular Fusion does, and there are 2 cup-holders there. Still, I too noticed none in the rear doors. Would've been easy to do. Oh well.

Old 04-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gumby
Does the rear seat have a fold-down center arm-rest? The regular Fusion does, and there are 2 cup-holders there. Still, I too noticed none in the rear doors. Would've been easy to do. Oh well.
Yes, the FFH has a rear seat center fold-down arm rest with cup-holders. It's kind of inconspicuous I suppose.

Quick Reply: VIN and scheduling info

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands