XM Radio

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 07:09 PM
Enthusiast
Default XM Radio

So I'm a brand new owner of an 08 FEH (bought it on Thursday). It has the Hybrid Premium package, but I didn't get the audio package because I rarely listen to CD's and I have a portable Navigation system, and finally, I love my XM (and I've already paid for the year), and Ford offers Sirius.

So I'm using the MP3 link to play my XM Roady now, but I'm wondering if there's a way for me to have my XM as part of the radio, the console already has the SAT button, etc.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks.

Old 12-31-2007, 08:41 PM
N/A
Default Re: XM Radio

Ford doesn't offer anything other than Sirius with their systems.

You can go aftermarket to get an integrated XM solution for your stock head unit. Look around on the 'net for something called XMDirect for Ford and you should find them. Be sure to check compatibility before buying.