View Poll Results: Why is there little traffic on FEH board?
Waning interest in hybrids.
13.64%
We're all experts on our vehicles now.
36.36%
Escape hybrids never have any problems.
22.73%
Personality conflicts.
27.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Why no traffic on GH?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 05:23 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Why no traffic on GH?

I don't spend much time here anymore but I have noticed that there is nothing happening here. Why is that?

Old 10-31-2008, 05:39 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Why no traffic on GH?

Some are here.... and picking up good tips all the time!

Old 10-31-2008, 05:39 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

If you don't spend much time here, how do you know there is no traffic?

Maybe internet posting "traffic" speeds up and slows downs like automobile congestion depending upon a variety of factors.

Old 10-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Active Enthusiast

Hi BillyK. Based on your good information, I purchased a Fia Winter Grille Cover for my '08 MMH. Will install it this weekend. I sized it up already and it looks like it will fit fine. I do not have a SGII - so I will need to be careful to keep the "flaps" open unless it is really cold (appr 35 or lower). Do you think that will be alright? Thank You for your great advice... on a number of issues.

Old 10-31-2008, 07:39 PM
Active Enthusiast
Location: New Jersey. Land of high auto insurance and pollution.

I'm here...and trying to soak up information like a sponge.
It was the great information on this and cleanmpg's forums that turned us away from purchasing a HCH or Jetta TDI wagon. Best choice we could have made.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:12 PM
Active Enthusiast

Most folks have learned to use the search feature I suspect. The FEH is for all practical purposes the same vehilce today since it's release. So archival material all apply.

Maybe higher technical interest in the FEH is properly placed with the first adopters contributing to the high volume we used to see. The rest, waiting for proven vehicle walk the path laid by the pioneers, the '05 buyers and follow their good discoveries.

Yup, I search to read what Gary, Pravius, Ray, etc. put in the archives for posterity. Good stuff!

Old 11-01-2008, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by spud
The FEH is for all practical purposes the same vehilce today since it's release.

[I]The 2009 is different from the previous version with multiple changes including the size and power of the internal combustion engine.[/I]

Yup, I search to read what Gary, Pravius, Ray, etc. put in the archives for posterity. Good stuff!
[I]GaryG continues to introduce new information as he is driving the new 2009 version.[/I]

Old 11-01-2008, 09:01 AM

I say the sudden drop in gas prices and nice fall weather, we're all out enjoying our FEH's!

Old 11-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Billyk
If you don't spend much time here, how do you know there is no traffic?
Maybe I should have added a couple more options for the poll like "some people just want to argue"....

I check the site daily to see if there is anything interesting to read or anything I can add by means of constructive comments. Nothing much to read about means not much time spent here.

By traffic I meant the number of active threads. Twenty different threads since October 22 have been posted in on the FEH board and probably half aren't even hybrid related issues. Not at all the type of activity there used to be on this site. I was just wondering if anyone else had an opinion on why.

I probably could have added an option for "use a different site now" too.

Old 11-03-2008, 11:01 AM

The traffic seems very low on the HCH board as well--I wonder if that means that there is less interest in hybrids, or less interest in GH....

Quick Reply: Why no traffic on GH?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands