Storage in the underside of the centore console lid

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 05:01 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Storage in the underside of the centore console lid

Originally Posted by Pexring
Does anyone know if Super Walmart carries that size of Kleenex? Our SuperWalmart opens up in about 2 weeks. The regular Walmart its replacing doesn't have the size that I could find.
The one by me, doesn't.

Old 09-01-2006, 06:38 AM
Enthusiast

Albertson's Market still carries them. Donno if you have an Albertson's in your area. I think they are mostly in the West. Anyhow, the boxes are the "Junior" size.
Gary V

Old 09-01-2006, 07:32 AM
Active Enthusiast

Yes, trave; kleenex boxes. I think maybe the 6 disc changer cartridge may fit as well. I seem to remember having 2 of them in my old F150 and would keep one in the console lid. This was before I had the Ipod, lol.

Old 09-01-2006, 07:42 AM

Source for the Kleenex Juniors minibox. Price is $48 for a case of 48:
http://carmatman.com/store/view_item.mas?i_id=257
You have to order by phone:
"You may call BILL @1.800.666.6287, between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm on the EAST COAST from Monday thru Saturday..."

Old 09-01-2006, 07:51 AM
Active Enthusiast

If you can't find them anywhere else, Drugstore.com has them...

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...-PLST-0-SEARCH

That's where I got mine until I found them at a local car wash. Try the big car washes, gas stations with big convenience stores, or highway rest areas.

Old 09-01-2006, 06:40 PM

It is a good thing that a newbe can ask a question about something that can benifit everyone. When the kleenex juniors are no longer available, I now know I can store at lease a few CD's there in their jewel cases.

My Wife always reminds me that we need tissues in the FEH or Explorer, that's "MY Job" like lawn care. I told her tonight that that space was for CD's, she did not agree of course.

Thanks for helping me keep the peace by finding a source!

GaryG

Old 09-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Technology Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GaryG
My Wife always reminds me that we need tissues in the FEH or Explorer, that's "MY Job" like lawn care. I told her tonight that that space was for CD's, she did not agree of course.
GaryG
And that's nothing to sneeze at

Old 09-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Enthusiast

My mission for today was to find those Jr. Kleenex boxes, and I did find them at K-Mart. First I bought one and took it out to the car to be sure it fit. When it did, I went back into K-Mart and bought all they had (8 boxes). That should hold me for awhile.

Mark

Old 09-02-2006, 05:09 PM

I just keep a nice collection of fast food and coffee shop napkins stuffed in there.

Boy do I miss the storage cubbies that the '04 Escape had - back before they put the shifter on the floor. That's about the only thing I miss about that car. I don't miss the 16-17 mpg I got commuting to work.

Old 09-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hdbillp
Yes, trave; kleenex boxes. I think maybe the 6 disc changer cartridge may fit as well. I seem to remember having 2 of them in my old F150 and would keep one in the console lid. This was before I had the Ipod, lol.
The 6 disc CD changer cartridge fits perfectly in this area.

Although, I have also wondered what else fits there. I never thought of putting tissues there. I usually keep the cubed sized box of Puffs brand tissues in the conbole base myself. Then in this storage area in the lid, I usually keep napkins from various fast food restaurants for later use when my daughter needs an extra napkin.

Quick Reply: Storage in the underside of the centore console lid

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands