Some good/cool info

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Some good/cool info

Stolen from a link on the e-C Forums: http://www.escape-central.com/1forum...threadid=32351

The Motorcraft site has some cool PDF's: http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdi...tsid=diagsheet

I stole, I mean borrowed, the Emergency procedures, OBDII codes, and Modifiers guide.
Not sure which one, but there was a list of Amps used by various items, base, radio, heater, lights, etc. I'm sure that's helpful to someone that wants to max EV time. The OBDII codes had some info on Cat and min times and temps etc for something, but I notice the match what has been discused here previously for "required to enter EV" like 150 water temp, and min 30 seconds, etc.

Just all around good fun reading... except for the emergency procedures one. The thoughts of wrecking the Escape scare me! And if it happens I'm not telling my wife, I'm running away! (as she'd kill me and the person who caused it!)

Old 06-18-2008, 05:19 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Some good/cool info

I fond the motorcraft info to be very interesting. lots of good reading and informative.