ScangaugeIII?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 08:33 PM
HEV's are your friend
Default ScangaugeIII?

Anyone have any idea on when a new Scangauge III will be available? I e-mailed them and all they would state is they would provide an upgrade to a scangauge II for the hybrids when they had one for the FEH.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:34 PM
TCH 2007 newbie May 07
Default Re: ScangaugeIII?

Here is a very recent response to my inquiry:

"The current ScanGauge supports hybrid vehicles.

The new firmware version that "should" be released in the next couple weeks will have some new features that will be more usefull for every car, including hybrids.

The main feature will be called add-a-gauge™

With this it will be possible to add up to 25 additional vehicle specific gauges to the 12 that are already available to most cars. These gauges can include things such as HorsePower and Torque readings as you drive, Tranny temp, cylinder head temp, exhaust gas temp, o2 sensor readings, and anything else that your vehicle is capable of. Another feature that will be added is cost per mile. You can enter in the amount you paid for gas and see how much you are spending as you drive.

Please let me know if you have any questions."

Old 09-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Dan
MPG Centurion

I have a thread going over at CMPG on this

http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5798

Old 09-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

When will that upgrade be available to the public??

I can't wait to have some of those new features in my SGII.

Actually, I may just buy a new one to add to my current collection (I still have one of the originals)

~John

Old 09-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Dan
MPG Centurion

Originally Posted by jmorton10
When will that upgrade be available to the public??

I can't wait to have some of those new features in my SGII.

Actually, I may just buy a new one to add to my current collection (I still have one of the originals)

~John
From what I hear the FW is baked and delivered, it's just in limited distribution. They don't want to do a full wide release yet just to find a bug late in the game.

Moving slow so they only have to move once. Just check their web page once or twice a week to watch for the "announcement".

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands