ScanGauge II problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: ScanGauge II problems

Originally Posted by Wbruff
I have another scanguage2 on the way from Linear-Logic. Should be here Thursday. Hopefully that will be the last of that problem.

Did you send yours back to them???

~John

Old 08-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Active Enthusiast

excuse me for the stupid question, how do I know which version of scanguage do I have? I just bought a 2006 FEH, does my car come with scanguage? Or is it an add-on?

Old 08-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Technology Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jmorton10
Did you send yours back to them???

~John
They are shipping me a replacement and included in the box is a return label with postage paid So i don't have to do without at least a sometime working unit.

Old 08-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Technology Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greenhybrider
excuse me for the stupid question, how do I know which version of scanguage do I have? I just bought a 2006 FEH, does my car come with scanguage? Or is it an add-on?
Unfortunately the scanguage is not an option from Ford. It's an aftermarket tool available from Linear Logic. It has functionality that the sparse gauges that Ford did not include. Click on the link above for Linear Logic.

Old 08-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Active Enthusiast

Unfortunately the scanguage is not an option from Ford. It's an aftermarket tool available from Linear Logic.
wow, very cool device. But where does it mount on?! Does anyone here have photos of your FEH with SGII installed/mounted?

Old 08-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Technology Enthusiast

wow, very cool device. But where does it mount on?! Does anyone here have photos of your FEH with SGII installed/mounted?
Excuse the dirty interior. It's been raining and I tracked some dirt in

Picture is HERE

Last edited by Wbruff; 08-28-2006 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Inserted link to pix rather than the picture
Old 08-28-2006, 08:05 PM
Active Enthusiast

ok it seems to be a nice fit for your FEH, but I have the 110V AC plugs in that area where you have attahced the SGII.

By the way, did you have any holes drilled? How did you route/hide the wires successfully?

Old 08-28-2006, 08:14 PM
Technology Enthusiast

ok it seems to be a nice fit for your FEH, but I have the 110V AC plugs in that area where you have attahced the SGII.

By the way, did you have any holes drilled? How did you route/hide the wires successfully?
No holes at all. Velcro is holding it on. I tried many other places to mount it but had visibilty and functionality issues, plus there are very few flat surfaces to mount it to. i did not want it attached to the dashboard for fear of a smash and grab theft. The single cable is tucked under the dash and around the console to the other side. The cable is plugged into the right side of the Scanguage. There is an optional plugin in the back of the Scanguage. My 110 volt AC inverter plugs into the cigarette lighter socket and fits into that space below the Scanguage when I need it.

Old 09-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

They are shipping me a replacement and included in the box is a return label with postage paid So i don't have to do without at least a sometime working unit.
Have you tried the new unit yet?? I have one on the way also.

~John

Old 09-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Technology Enthusiast

It came in Thursday. I did have one lock-up but just that one time. I will let you know thru the week end if it does it again. Other unit is on it's way back to Ron. I am going to wait until next week to see if there are any more lockups before calling Ron at Linear-Logic.

Quick Reply: ScanGauge II problems

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands