Mariner interiors

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Default Re: Mariner interiors

I have the leather also, and mine is a dark gray and light gray mix. If you look at the console, which is black, next to the dark gray, you can see the difference much better.

GaryG

Old 08-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Prof. of Hybridology

Not to insult you, but you sure you're not color blind?

Having a grey FEH, it's pretty clear it's got a grey interior. I would be astonished if anyone called my interior black.

Old 08-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Megageek

My leather is definitely nowhere near black. It's actually a light grey.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pravus Prime
Not to insult you, but you sure you're not color blind?

Having a grey FEH, it's pretty clear it's got a grey interior. I would be astonished if anyone called my interior black.
Sorry, but no matter what you want to call me, this looks black to me.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:30 PM

I'll take a picture of mine... I ride in it every day... and it isn't black. The shifter, buttons, radio and other accents are black and there is a CLEAR CLEAR difference between that and the seat color.

That photo is just fooling you.

Old 08-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Megageek

I agree that that picture looks black, but I've never seen one like that. Here's mine:

Old 08-01-2006, 03:27 PM

Thats about the same as mine... your seats might be a bit lighter, but then again the reflections from them kind of brighten them up.

Most definitely gray expecially when you compare to the center console area by the shifter... which is actually Black.

Old 08-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Megageek

Yeah, the flash made them look a bit lighter than they really are. The passenger seat is about right in the picture.

Old 08-01-2006, 04:28 PM

According to my full-color brochure the Escape Hybrid has three possible interiors:

1. Medium/Dark Flint premium cloth (standard) - this is a lightish gray with gray and black checkerboard pattern.

2. Medium Flint Leather (available) - this is a lightish gray leather presumably what is pictured above.

3. Dark Flint premium leather with perforated inserts (standard on premium pkg) - this is a very dark gray leather, almost black.

Perhaps this is the cause of the confusion. There are TWO gray leathers available...a dark and light. Also, it appears that no matter which leather you get, part of the console, dash and door panels will also be black.

Old 08-01-2006, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Tim K
According to my full-color brochure the Escape Hybrid has three possible interiors:

1. Medium/Dark Flint premium cloth (standard) - this is a lightish gray with gray and black checkerboard pattern.

2. Medium Flint Leather (available) - this is a lightish gray leather presumably what is pictured above.

3. Dark Flint premium leather with perforated inserts (standard on premium pkg) - this is a very dark gray leather, almost black.

Perhaps this is the cause of the confusion. There are TWO gray leathers available...a dark and light. Also, it appears that no matter which leather you get, part of the console, dash and door panels will also be black.

My interioir 4WD FEH 2006 Premium Leather.... Not sure why it won't paste in directly. The console and the accents are black... but the leather and the dash is gray... there are also very light gray accents on the dash such as the ring around the shift lever and the radio controls.

I used a polarizing filter so the color on the seat is pretty darn accurate because the filter reduced the flash "shine" effect.

https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/fi...7_edited-1.jpg

Quick Reply: Mariner interiors

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands