Help! My car stopped playing Mp3s FIX

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2021, 10:22 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Post Help! My car stopped playing Mp3s FIX

After starting one day, my MP3s would show like they are playing but no sound would come out. The radio and other things worked fine. Strange. Reset of the ACM module popped the speakers but did not fix it. Reset of APIM is what you need to do.

All I found online was this happening to connected iphones. They would answer a call or play music but no sound. People would pull the battery cable and clear everything in the car. In this case it's right in forscan, even light, under service procedures. Reset APIM.

Old 12-11-2021, 08:10 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Help! My car stopped playing Mp3s FIX

It worked!! incredible I have never made anything work out of my USB port before on my home music centre....from Fred in England.
Kodi nox

Last edited by haosukd; 12-12-2021 at 04:49 AM.
Old 02-09-2022, 11:13 AM
Enthusiast

Have you tried turning it off and back on? In all honesty people with issues make a post and then restart their phones and we never hear from them again. What have you tried? Different cable/adapter? iTunes restore? People reported issues with audio playback and carplay because they had a VPN enabled.

Old 02-11-2022, 07:31 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sepmaret11
Have you tried turning it off and back on? In all honesty people with issues make a post and then restart their phones and we never hear from them again. What have you tried? Different cable/adapter? iTunes restore? People reported issues with audio playback and carplay because they had a VPN enabled.
You are responding to a 5 month old post AND the fix is in the original post.