Good news.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Good news.

Wife and I have just decided to begin the procedure, process, of buying a NEW 2010 Mercury Mariner. First step is to obtain access, or in the alternative, buy a complete set of Ford factory Shop/Repair manual for the 2010 mariner model.

Might even be a 2011 model before we get through the initial process.

Anyone know for sure if the 2010 manuals are currently available for purchase..?

My subscription to techinfo.toyota.com has given me full and complete access to the entire Toyota-Lexus-Scion product line documentation for some years past, and at a very advantagous fee. Does Ford have an equivalent on-line subscription service..??

Old 10-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Imported from Detroit
Default Re: Good news.

Originally Posted by wwest
Wife and I have just decided to begin the procedure, process, of buying a NEW 2010 Mercury Mariner. First step is to obtain access, or in the alternative, buy a complete set of Ford factory Shop/Repair manual for the 2010 mariner model.

Might even be a 2011 model before we get through the initial process.

Anyone know for sure if the 2010 manuals are currently available for purchase..?

My subscription to techinfo.toyota.com has given me full and complete access to the entire Toyota-Lexus-Scion product line documentation for some years past, and at a very advantagous fee. Does Ford have an equivalent on-line subscription service..??
Helm, Inc is the official Ford, etc. for manuals. They show none for 2010 yet and the '09s didn't show up until well into '09 year. The workshop manual wasn't available in book form till maybe June.

Yeah, I think Ford does have a subscription service but it ain't cheap!

I have access to the 2010s right now but I'm special. Not really, any current Ford employee or retiree has somewhat limited access but doesn't know it. I stumbled upon it one day by accident.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Active Enthusiast

Shouldn't this be in the Mariner Hybrid?

Old 10-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Imported from Detroit

Originally Posted by trekwars2000
Maybe but check the dates on the posts!

Old 10-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Active Enthusiast

What does the date of the posts have to do with it? Did the Mariner board just start today? Not trying to be a smartalec but the person who asked the question had a valid point. I do see that Willard has started this same thread in the Mariner board today also but there are threads there that have been around for awhile it appears (unless they just got moved there today).

Old 10-09-2009, 06:05 PM

Well...

Yes, no, maybe...

MMH sales are what, <10% of FEH sales.

Plus which the MMH thread seems to be a lot less used.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:26 AM
Imported from Detroit

Originally Posted by Green Lantern
What does the date of the posts have to do with it? Did the Mariner board just start today? Not trying to be a smartalec but the person who asked the question had a valid point. I do see that Willard has started this same thread in the Mariner board today also but there are threads there that have been around for awhile it appears (unless they just got moved there today).
I meant less traffic there just like the FFH section. Nothing like seeing a reply to a one and only post made by a user back in 2007!

Old 10-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wptski
I meant less traffic there just like the FFH section. Nothing like seeing a reply to a one and only post made by a user back in 2007!
So becuase there is less traffic on the MMH forum it is okay to post this here? Come on?

Does that mean anything I want to post period should be posted here, just becuase more people might see it?

Old 10-13-2009, 05:57 PM

So becuase there is less traffic on the MMH forum it is okay to post this here? Come on?

Does that mean anything I want to post period should be posted here, just becuase more people might see it?
Stop being an idiot, the FEH and MMH are the SAME vehicle, what you learn or contribute about one is useful for the other.

Look at all the places, forums, you can now go for learning, or contributing, information specific or closely related to the FE's F/awd system.

FE, FEH, MMH, Mariner, Mazda Tribute and CX-7, Toyota Venza and Lexus 2010 RX350, and even the latest model of the Porsche 911.

Last edited by wwest; 10-13-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Imported from Detroit

Your taking this FEH specialty thing a bit too far! Are you guys different before the FEH purchase or does that come with the purchase?

Quick Reply: Good news.

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands