Fog light indicator

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Enthusiast
Default Fog light indicator

Is it just me or is there no fog light indicator in the 08's. I usually leave the lights in the auto position, so they go on and off as the outside lighting changes, but if I happen to turn on the fogs, I have no idea I have left them on then next time I get in the car. annoying.....

Old 10-24-2007, 12:39 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Fog light indicator

Originally Posted by nightfly
Is it just me or is there no fog light indicator in the 08's. I usually leave the lights in the auto position, so they go on and off as the outside lighting changes, but if I happen to turn on the fogs, I have no idea I have left them on then next time I get in the car. annoying.....
It's just you. There is a little blue, or green, (forget now) glow when the switch is pulled out. But what I love about the 08, is you can use and/or leave the fogs on in the auto postion! My older Fords you have to move from auto to manual to use the fogs. They turn off as soon as the key is off, but the headlighs stay on for the time set in the computer.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply, I'll have to look for that little light, suprised I did not see it, maybe mine is not working...?

Old 10-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nightfly
Thanks for the reply, I'll have to look for that little light, suprised I did not see it, maybe mine is not working...?
Wifey let me drive today. It's a little rectangle under the fog light icon.