Cool FEH 09 Pics! you know you wan em!

Start at the front.....

Move into the front tire...

A quick run to the back....

Now the back tire....

Now under the FEH to see the Batt. AC

CLOSER!!!

Back on my feet.... inside

Limited FEH '09 Black Pearl w/ Nav one DVD...

NOW for a closer look at the tail gate!

Just a shot of the back end closed up.

Glass open!

Open tail gate wide shot.

Right side closer with cover.

Left side closer with cover.

Right side with out cover. I guess you can use the quarter for... looking at.

Left side with out cover.

60 side down.

Wide shot both sides down. NO WATER!

Well I've got more in the "share" Enjoy!!
:share:

Last edited by way2muchkc4u; 08-13-2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: More pix!
Old 07-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: FEH 09 Pics! you know you wan em!

Very nice pics. Thanks for taking those and posting them for us all to see. And CONGRATULATIONS. I am hoping I get mine in about 2 weeks. Can't wait to hear your opinion/review of the FEHL.

Old 07-27-2008, 07:54 PM
Active Enthusiast
Thumbs up Re: FEH 09 Pics! you know you wan em!

Originally Posted by Green Lantern
... CONGRATULATIONS. Thanks! I am hoping I get mine in about 2 weeks. You will love it! Can't wait to hear your opinion/review of the FEHL. Can even sit here to write much.... wana go play with it...

Let me know how your indash CD changer goes... My limited window sticker said two things 6 disc cd in dash changer.... and Nav with single disc....

Not like I'm sad but i got a single DVD in the dash. and it looks like ford was confused when you add the nav with the harddrive.... ergo miss print not miss build....

Looks like GaryGs window sticker said 6 disc indash changer. but I can't read if he got the nav or not.... he did say it's a limited....

all that aside. I love the ride. It looks great and the limited crome extras look very clean. I love the ambient LED lights.....

Enjoy yours!!

Old 07-28-2008, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by way2muchkc4u
Looks like GaryGs window sticker said 6 disc indash changer. but I can't read if he got the nav or not.... he did say it's a limited....

My '05 FWD FEH has the Navi and the '09 FWD FEHL has the 2nd generation Navi.

The FEH's are investments that will most likely become Plug-In's soon if gas prices continue to rise. Factory Plug-In's will drive the older FEH/MMH prices up to be converted to get three times the present mileage. Lets hope Ford installed the Variable Voltage Converter (VVC) in the '09 FEH because that would make an even better investment down the road.

My '09 is black pearl also and the only option I didn't want was the side steps. My Broker just called and said IT's IN! and I could pick it up at 4pm today.

GaryG

Old 07-28-2008, 07:15 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GaryG
My '05 FWD FEH has the Navi and the '09 FWD FEHL has the 2nd generation Navi.

The FEH's are investments that will most likely become Plug-In's soon if gas prices continue to rise. Factory Plug-In's will drive the older FEH/MMH prices up to be converted to get three times the present mileage. Lets hope Ford installed the Variable Voltage Converter (VVC) in the '09 FEH because that would make an even better investment down the road.

My '09 is black pearl also and the only option I didn't want was the side steps. My Broker just called and said IT's IN! and I could pick it up at 4pm today.

GaryG
Congratulations Gary. I can't wait to start reading your reviews. Last I heard was mine was supposed to be built last Friday and my dealer expected it in sometime next week. I have the exact same build as you except I went with the Silver.

Old 07-28-2008, 08:34 AM
Active Enthusiast
Location: New Jersey. Land of high auto insurance and pollution.

Great pictures. Love the sidesteps! Looking forward to seeing Gary's pic's to see the rear wheel diferences between sidesteps and without.
Looking at those sexy wheels i'm wondering if we should have gone with a limited.

Old 07-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Active Enthusiast

Hi KC. Great Pictures of your '09! I have an '08, and was wondering if you knew if the bar with the blue band in your fifth picture (under vehicle) was the new anti sway bar I have read was added to the '09's? I am interested in seeing if I can add it to me '08 for better cornering. Thanks. Any thoughts appreciated. Good luck with your sweet new ride!

Old 07-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08MMHybridHappy
I have an '08, and was wondering if you knew if the bar with the blue band in your fifth picture (under vehicle) was the new anti sway bar I have read was added to the '09's? !
Just checked my '08 FWD FEH. That is the new anti-sway bar but I'm not so sure that it will bolt right up to the '08. I'll need closer pictures of where the aluminium end links connect but I'm pretty sure the mount points on the center housing (bolts/brackets to the right and left of the blue tag) aren't already there (so drilling would probably be required).

Now, what is that bolt/thing coming out of one of the spare tire lugs? Mine doesn't have that either.

Old 07-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Active Enthusiast
Thumbs up Re: FEH 09 Pics! you know you wan em!

Originally Posted by MyPart
Now, what is that bolt/thing coming out of one of the spare tire lugs? Mine doesn't have that either.
Well I'll have to dbl check but does your spare lower it self (when you crank it) to the ground.... Once again I'll check but I think the manual said something about that. Check once I'm off work....

Thanks for the coments! But I'm sad cuz Now that Garyg has his ride you guys wont need me....

Old 07-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Active Enthusiast

Congrats!

Is there any way we could get more info on the tires? I'm nearing that time, and would like to get something other than the conti's.

I can tell they're michelin, but would like full info.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: FEH 09 Pics! you know you wan em!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands