Dealership rec, Madison, WI

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Enthusiast
Default Dealership rec, Madison, WI

Looking for a recommendation for a Ford dealership in the Madison area, if anyone can provide one. My 08 FEH needs some attention, and I've just moved here. If there is a better place to ask, please point me in the right direction. Thank you!

Old 05-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Contributor ($)
Default Re: Dealership rec, Madison, WI

Hi introvert,
I run the local hybrid car club in Madison.
We haven't seen many Ford owners, but I have dealt with some nice guys at Kayser Ford. (Just off the Beltline near Fish Hatchery Rd.)

Not sure what side of town you are on. Middleton Ford is an option if you are over that way.

Tonight I'll be putting up a reminder for our next club meeting which is this Saturday. Feel free to drop me a PM with your email address and I'll be sure to add you to our mailing/reminder list.

Old 08-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Dealership rec, Madison, WI

Hey!
I go to Middleton Ford, there really good at telling me what there doing and what my hybrid needs. Plus they have free coffee and cookies a plus. Even my sales guy calls time to time just to see if I am still happy. They take the time to make sure I am happy.

I glad someone had a good experience with Kayser. When I went there this guy was mean and turned me away from buying my hybrid. Telling me that there was a year wait on the Escape Hybrid and he didn't have any, when there was 4 on the lot (in person and online). I bet its just because I am a younger guy and was looking for such a expense vehicle, I was 22 when. The next day I when to Middleton and brought and drove my hybrid off the lot.

Good Luck!