Cargo area containment mats for 06 Escape

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 11:01 AM
Enthusiast
Question Cargo area containment mats for 06 Escape

There are some nice cargo area containment mats (rubber cargo mats with high edges) for the Ford Escapes, and some list as being for the hybrid. We have the 06 with the satellite capable stereo and the woofer in the back. Does anyone know of one that will work? The Escape versions of cargo mats that we found (which didn't have the high edges) listed with speaker or without - but the ones with the high edges don't list it. We don't want to buy one, and then find out it doesn't fit... Thanks.

Old 10-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Early Adopter
Default Re: Cargo area containment mats for 06 Escape

Anything listed as working with the 2005 hybrid should work.

The cargo area is the same shape whether or not the subwoofer is installed. We have the Husky liner and it fits perfectly.

Originally Posted by Robert_Detjen
There are some nice cargo area containment mats (rubber cargo mats with high edges) for the Ford Escapes, and some list as being for the hybrid. We have the 06 with the satellite capable stereo and the woofer in the back. Does anyone know of one that will work? The Escape versions of cargo mats that we found (which didn't have the high edges) listed with speaker or without - but the ones with the high edges don't list it. We don't want to buy one, and then find out it doesn't fit... Thanks.

Old 12-19-2005, 01:54 PM
Enthusiast

You have the Husky mat? I ordered a Husky cargo mat and when it came it said "not for Hybrid" Can it be made to fit?

Old 12-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Early Adopter

There is one that is specifically for the Hybrid. That's the one you want.

Originally Posted by rsax
You have the Husky mat? I ordered a Husky cargo mat and when it came it said "not for Hybrid" Can it be made to fit?

Old 12-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Enthusiast

Yes I see that they list a hybrid version for the FEH. They don't for the MMH. I wonder if the FEH version will fit the MMH.