4 Sale cuz I'm leaving the country

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Enthusiast
Red face 4 Sale cuz I'm leaving the country

My "Tink" as I call my Mariner has gone beyond ALL expectations for a Hybrid car. I thought I'd never own a SUV, but I feel she responds more like a sports car. I have been very impressed from my first drive and she only gets better. I live in Palm Springs and I have gotten 30-33 mpg. On the road I average about 26-28 mpg. I know there is a waiting list for Ford...so mine is available NOW to the right person. I just can't take her with me. So I will part with her whenever that person comes along. She is Raspberry and changes colors with the different light. She has very low milage so it's like getting a New Hybrid.
If you want to contact me: (760) 449-3932

Old 06-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Prof. of Hybridology
Default Re: 4 Sale cuz I'm leaving the country

I'd suggest you take off your phone number and have people contact you via PM or e-mail first, then give them your phone number as needed rather than just handing it out for anyone to call, even on a place like GH.