Hugging

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

My brother and dad say that if they saw a person hugging each of their cars.. they would not feel good about it b/c its their own private, personal propoerty.

How would you feel if I hugged your Prius?

If someone hugged MY Prius... I'd think that'd be cool that someone is as obsessed as I am over a car that's so cool.

Old 09-08-2004, 03:26 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

flare,
I would feel GREAT! especially sense that would mean that i had a prius for you to hug.
cheers,
Steven

Old 09-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Enthusiast

How would you feel if I hugged your Prius?
I guess it'd be OK. Would you leave any fingerprints? Black is hard enough to keep clean.

Regina

Old 10-18-2004, 05:39 AM
Enthusiast

You'd probably have to push me out of the way first! I got my Prius on Wednesday -- only a three-month wait! -- and it makes going to work immensely more fun.

Although, random hugging might set off the alarm -- better to ask permission first!

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands