Where does everyone live?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 02:39 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Where does everyone live?

I'm really curious about where everyone who has a TCH lives. Enough people don't bother including such info in their profile that I can't really get a good picture from there. Maybe its a privacy thing, which I can understand, or maybe its laziness, which I can REALLY understand .

I'm also curious about when you got yours - maybe there's a geographic trend. or not.

In any case, for those will to share that info (city and state or province is fine), inquiring minds would like to know. Thanks in advance.

I'll start: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Took delivery on June 12, 2007. I know, I know, I'm a newb.

Old 07-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Where does everyone live?

Mine like yours is in the header information but I'll repeat it.

Calgary, Alberta. Took delivery Oct 31, 2006

Cheers
steve

Old 07-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Enthusiast

Bartlett, TN (Near Memphis). Bought the TCH August 21, 2006.

Mike

Last edited by MikeMcL; 07-07-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Newbie and lovin' it!

Champaign, IL Got it on Valentine's day, 2007....i LOVE it!

Last edited by wxman3; 07-05-2007 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Corrected Date
Old 07-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Happy 07 TCH Owner

Dunbar, West Virginia, took delivery July 20 2006. My location is also in my profile.

Old 07-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Active Enthusiast

Pacifica, CA picked up June 4, 2007, so I am a newbie too! But I got mine thru a local auto broker contact because I wasn't finding a base red TCH at any of the five dealers within 25 miles from me.... Tho I will take it to one of those dealers for repairs since I know them from having had my Previa (RIP) serviced there for almost 10 years....

Old 07-05-2007, 06:43 PM
old fart

I live in Lexington ky and my wife works in quality control at tmmk in Georgetown ky.
I bought mine in Dec last yr and have only seen a couple since i purchased it.Cant figure why i dont see more here in the capital of the camry.When you go to Wally world most of the cars and trucks in the parking lot are toyota's.
I took mine in dec to port huron mi. and my mother wanted one so i got my wifes discount and took hers up to her in jan.She is on the road from noon til dusk going to stores and playing cards 4 nights a week.She is 88 yrs old.......The Toyota nearest dealership is 50 miles away from her and to far for her to drive so last trip up there i took her some toyota filters so she can get her oil changed there and with the right filter.

Old 07-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Enthusiast

Port Orange Fl. Took delivery of my black/bisque June 22 this year.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:56 AM
Enthusiast

We live in Harrodsburg,KY which is about 50 miles from Georgetown. Our Camry Hybrid was ordered in January and we took delivery on Feb 27, 2007. I drive it everyday to Lexington which is a 35+ mile drive and I usually pass about 3 TCH on my way home on the Bluegrass Parkway. They are always the same color so I suspect they are commuters like me. We do wave when passing.

Old 07-06-2007, 05:56 AM
Enthusiast

Brunswick, Georgia ('bout halfway between Savannah and Jacksonville, right along the coast). Got my Magnetic Grey Toyota Camry Hybrid in February. Struggling to get to 40MPG for a tank average, and learning quite a bit from the posts here.

Quick Reply: Where does everyone live?

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands