what one thing do you like about the TCH

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 04:16 PM
joe540ci
Default what one thing do you like about the TCH

I love when I hit the sweet spot ON the MPG meter at just the right speed and conditions and see 50 or more MPG.

Old 03-18-2008, 01:46 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: what one thing do you like about the TCH

I love sitting at a red light with people in the car. I turn off the radio and the heat and let the car go completely silent.

Old 03-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Fabulous in Green

It's really hard to pick just one. I love everything about this car. I love the fact that it's a race horse underneath that hybrid body. I love to look at people's faces when they try to go around me and I don't let them. I love the quietness when it runs on EV. I love Susan the Navigator ... even though she wanted me to turn towards the lake. I'm starting to think the b*tch does not like me. But we're becoming good friends now.

Ok, my ultimate fave is the Key ... well ... the lack thereof. I absolutely love that feature!!!

Old 03-18-2008, 08:28 AM
Driving in stealth mode

Originally Posted by g.theory
It's really hard to pick just one. I love everything about this car. I love the fact that it's a race horse underneath that hybrid body. I love to look at people's faces when they try to go around me and I don't let them. I love the quietness when it runs on EV. I love Susan the Navigator ... even though she wanted me to turn towards the lake. I'm starting to think the b*tch does not like me. But we're becoming good friends now.

Ok, my ultimate fave is the Key ... well ... the lack thereof. I absolutely love that feature!!!
That's funny. I have to agree with all of it except the Nav part. I haven't used it yet.

I love the bluetooth. No more missing calls because I have the radio up too loud.

I love having XM integrated and not having to have the external device anymore.

I too love stealth mode...err I mean E-Mode and how quiet it is. My boss couldn't get over it when he was in the lot and couldn't hear me pulling away.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Enthusiast
Talking Re: what one thing do you like about the TCH

I'm happy as a pig in slop with this car ! I would say my favorite feature is bypassing all those gas stations while riding in comfort! I was driving a Jeep Wrangler and having to stop for gas every 200 miles or so. Now I can go almost 600 miles on the same tank.

Robb

Old 03-18-2008, 01:32 PM
Active Enthusiast

I really love everything about this car, the one thing that comes to mind first, is the feeling I get when pulling into trafic on the freeway. I look down at the speedometer and find myself doing almost 80 and still moving up. The car is fast, smooth, and quiet. What a great combination. Some have considered the car to be less than powerful. I think it is more likely that the car"does its thing" without letting you know it. JMHO.

Old 03-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Enthused Driver

It is tough to choose just one thing, but forced to I would go with the noise level. The lack of noise of course.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Enthusiast

there are of course many, but THE one thing is MPG ... I'm only on my third tank now at ~1,050 miles and I'm getting ~ 36mpg, and, I'm not driving like a 90 year old (no offense!) so I most likely could get even better mileage.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Enthusiast

When I get "Excellent!" on the display!

Old 03-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Passing power. I was in a hurry one day. I passed another car that was going about 65. I was amazed at the TCH and how it lurched forward and around the other car with ease.

Quick Reply: what one thing do you like about the TCH

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands