WeatherTech mats for TCH - any experience?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 12:22 PM
CNY Toyota fan
Default WeatherTech mats for TCH - any experience?

I have an '09 TCH with gray (ash) leather interior and I DON'T want to purchase black or tan Toyota all weather mats. I had WeatherTech's in my previous 4Runner and they fit and looked great. I also have WeatherTech's in my wife's '07 Rav4 but they do not fit as well. Does anyone have experience with the WeatherTech's for the TCH and how well they fit? Thanks for the input.

Old 05-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: WeatherTech mats for TCH - any experience?

I have bought 2 sets for our company cars. Both fit very well (including the trunk liner). We did buy the liner instead of the all-weather series. One other thing, the passenger side is deep enough to fill with water and raise goldfish in it. That liner could hold 2 or 3 gallons of water if pushed...

They impressed me enough to buy a set for the wife's Honda and any new car purchase will have them on order before the car is bought. As an aside, one of the guys at work bought a new Yaris last week and ordered a set of WeatherTech mats during lunch after looking at mine.

The only drawback? They are expensive for a few pounds of plastic.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:24 AM
Active Enthusiast

I've had the all-weather series for about 18 months and they fit and work great. The color match is also very good (ash).

Old 05-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Enthusiast

I bought a set of the black Floorliners for my Mag. Gray TCH. The liners are more plasticky than rubbery - so depending on your preference for floor mats that might influence your decision.

The Floorliners fit well and do a superb job of keeping the carpet clean. I installed them on 2nd week of ownership (Dec. 2007) and the carpet underneath still looks factory fresh.

Old 05-19-2008, 06:47 PM
CNY Toyota fan

Thanks for all of the feedback. The comments concerning both the color match and the fit have convinced me to invest in what will be my 3rd set of WeatherTech floor liners. I really liked the fit of the ones for my 4Runner but I was less impressed with the fit for my wife's Rav4. From your comments I believe I will be quite pleased with the fit for my new TCH. Now to get the backup camera installed.....

Old 05-20-2008, 02:28 AM
TCH 2007 newbie May 07

I've got the "deep dish" ones; the only drawback I found on the driver's side is that they should cover higher into pedal area across the board.