TCH's selling fast

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 08:32 PM
4th Toyota
Default TCH's selling fast

I purchased a 2009 Blue Ribbon TCH fully loaded with Nav and Sirius on 4/17/08. It retailed for 31,718 and the dealer wanted 29,200. As we were negotiating I could sense that he was not telling me that "this is my lowest offer" so after 1 1/2 hours (I was in no hurry and no other customers were at the dealership that night) we settled on 28,450 OTD.

Two days later when the sales lady and I were finalizing the paper work she told me she alone had sold 4 TCH'S that week and that was the most off sticker price she had ever seen. So I asked why would they give me such a good deal and she said the sales Manager was in a contest and needed this sale to win a trip to California. I hope he has a good time.
She said if I had waited another week I would have paid alot more.

If what I read is correct TCH sales have increased 40% this April over last April and has had nearly the highest total sales for TCH'S in in a one month period.

One of the other dealerships in my area had only 1 TCH in stock and was only willing to knock off $200. This was the only Blue Ribbon Metallic TCH in a 200 mile radius and the dealer I bought it from had only 3 more TCH'S in stock.
As I was driving my new pride and joy home for the first time I stopped at a traffic light and what drives up along side me but a new Barcelona Red TCH with a new costumer and my sales lady.