Post your Camry pics in Civic category

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 05:36 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Arrow Post your Camry pics in Civic category

Everyone seems eager to show and swap pics of their new Camry and the colors, features, etc.

So, knowing that Jason is busy with school still (better be getting good grades!), I've posted my first three Camry pics in the Share > Civic category. Keep watching for other Camry owners to post there, as well.

Thanks to the Civic folks for hosting us until we get the full features of the forum, too!

Old 05-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Default Re: Post your Camry pics in Civic category

You're welcome! I plan to give myself the same courtesy when I get my Camry (which might be Wednesday if all goes well and the dealer doesn't try anything greedy).

Old 05-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Arrow Re: Post your Camry pics in Civic category

Which dealer did you decide to use? I can't wait to have another SD Camry Hybrid owner. Which color did you decide on... still Barcelona Red?

Old 05-21-2006, 10:29 PM
Default Re: Post your Camry pics in Civic category

Barcelona Red's my favorite but it would probably take a long time for one to come in... every base model I've heard of in southern CA is either blue, white, silver, or gray. Of those, gray is my favorite. There's one coming in to a dealer that isn't doing a waiting list (I won't name it until I get my car) but whether I get it depends partly on someone else not taking it, and largely on them not trying to rip me off somehow. I also have a deposit at Carlsbad and they think I could get a car in the next allocation (2 weeks, arrives 4 weeks). Their latest allocation had 4 base models (2 white, 1 silver, 1 gray) in addition to whatever loaded models they had, with the next allocation being about 2 weeks away I think (or one week?) so that's a good backup dealer.

Old 05-21-2006, 11:23 PM

Since you trade cars every few months <wink> it probably doesn't matter much if you get the wrong color. LOLOL.

Make sure you read my strategy for getting a car sooner in SoCal. It works.

Old 05-22-2006, 04:30 AM

New pics added here:

http://www.stevenvillatoro.com/page30/page30.html