Online User Manual

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Enthusiast
Default Online User Manual

Does anyone know if there is an online version of the user manual for the TCH and the NAV system ?

Much easier to read while at work

Old 07-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Online User Manual

No help here, but I too am looking for an online manual in order to review it and push me over the edge to a purchase.

I called Toyota customer service 800 line and after pause the rep said they do have it on the Toyota Service website, but there's a fee involved, so I declined the link to the site.

I also used to be a District Manager for Toyota Motor Sales, and tried to rekindle some relationships with the Regional Reps and see if someone I know from days of old could email me a .pdf. No joy as yet.

I have an '05 BMW 5 series and although I average 20mpg and the car is gorgeous, I'm seriously looking at getting one of these newfangled TCH things.

Seems like a good community here; happy peeps and lots of good information shared - god LOVE the net.

Old 07-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Enthusiast

It is available at http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...inks/links/298. Requires subscription to their service.

Old 07-08-2006, 08:36 AM
Active Enthusiast

Joe B. glad you found it.

If you happen to subscribe and get the pdf of the owner's manual...would you mind uploading it to rapidshare or somewhere and sharing it?

I'd really like to take a look at it, but since I'm not even a Toyota owner yet at this point, I'll most likely not be subscribing to tundrasolutions.

By the same token, if I can finagle the manual out of any of my regional contacts in the next few days, I'll do same.

Thanks!

Old 07-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Active Enthusiast

The subscription is only $25 for a whole year. It is money well spent. Like you I am still waiting and the opportunity to get aquinted with the manual is a must, especially if you are going to get the Nav and if you are like me and not a young technowiz.

Old 07-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Active Enthusiast

As per the other poster's thread.

Go to ToyotaIGuide.com

Once you select vehicle type and options on the lower left side of the screen is a link to the pdf owner's manual.

The only bad part is, it's linked through flash, and I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to extract the pdf to save it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Old 07-14-2006, 12:16 PM
Active Enthusiast

ToyotaIGuide.com is great and gives out the info in a clean format

- for those of you that are into getting the Factory Repair Manual, Electrical Wiring Diagram Manual, Collision Repair Manual, a New Features Manual of '07 vs '06 (at 519 pages!) and Owners manual the following will be up your alley:

http://oregonstate.edu/~tongt/camry/

Just updated yesterday (07/13/06) Massive amout of stuff (like 269 page file for door locks, etc.)

now... if I only knew what any of this stuff means