Interesting forum viewing habits

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Arrow Interesting forum viewing habits

Has anyone else noticed the interesting patterns about which Camry posts get viewed most and least? Some that I would expect to be popular get few viewers, and others that seem to cover obscure topics get megaviewed. For example, on our current page, the most popular post is regarding the age of current TCH owners.

I'm glad to see so many enjoyable and good-natured people participating... but then, could a Camry Hybrid owner be any other way?

Old 06-11-2006, 11:58 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Interesting forum viewing habits

Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro
I'm glad to see so many enjoyable and good-natured people participating... but then, could a Camry Hybrid owner be any other way?
I could be an oddball, but I read all New/Recent posts that catch my eye, regardless of which forum they're in. I'm even guilty of not noticing which forum I'm in when replying, only to get (usually, politely and playfully) chided for being "out of my sandbox".