Installing Pioneer AVIC N3 / Z1 Navigation

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Installing Pioneer AVIC N3 / Z1 Navigation

My TCH currently does not have the navigation unit. I am thinking about buying a Pioneer AVIC N3 (or Z1). Does anybody have know if either will fit into the stock radio/cd changer slot - fyi, the N3 is a single DIN and the Z1 is a double DIN? Is it an exact fit? Will any of the TCH features be compromised? Anybody know anything about the Pioneer navigation units?

Last edited by leepark; 11-03-2006 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Installing Pioneer AVIC N3 / Z1 Navigation

Originally Posted by leepark
My TCH currently does not have the navigation unit. I am thinking about buying a Pioneer AVIC N3 (or Z1). Does anybody have know if either will fit into the stock radio/cd changer slot - fyi, the N3 is a single DIN and the Z1 is a double DIN? Is it an exact fit? Will any of the TCH features be compromised? Anybody know anything about the Pioneer navigation units?
You can buy the aftermarket stereo mounting kit for 07 Camry on EBay, and I believe it comes with the wiring harness for the JBL stereo. The 07 Camry has double-DIN opening, but the kit will allow you to install a single-DIN unit or double-DIN unit.