I heart my new Jasper Pearl!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 06:07 PM
Enthusiast
Default I heart my new Jasper Pearl!

I am so glad that I waited for this color! Love it!

I got the phone call on Friday evening that my car was rolling off the truck at the dealer. Due to scheduling issues between me and my husband, however, we had to wait until today to pick her up. We spent about 2 hours with the salesman going over the features before figuring out that I (thanks to this forum) already knew way more about the car than he did. This was the first loaded TCH the dealership has delivered.

I've shuttled at least half of my office around the parking lot and they're all suitably impressed with the TCH, including my hard core VW diesel co-worker. Needless to say, it wasn't a very productive workday for me.

This car is just so much fun to drive and I can already see that it will make me a much better driver. I seem to have developed this insane need to keep her in electric mode if at all possible.

All in all, a pretty good day.

Old 08-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: I heart my new Jasper Pearl!

Originally Posted by curlylockz

I've shuttled at least half of my office around the parking lot and they're all suitably impressed with the TCH, including my hard core VW diesel co-worker. Needless to say, it wasn't a very productive workday for me.

All in all, a pretty good day.
^^^Isn't that fun!^^^ I did the same thing (several times). I have been keeping the fob in my pocket so I can do an impropty demo ride at a moment's notice in the parking lot with coworkers.

Welcome to the club!

Old 08-22-2006, 06:39 PM
Active Enthusiast

Coongratulations on your new Jasper Pearl. The longer you have it the more you will love it. Don't forget to add your color to the thread on here so we can get the Jasper numbers up.

We had a loaded Jasper on allocation at a dealer in Chesapeake but did not think it would come through in time for the tax credit deadline so picked one up that was a cancellation.

Old 08-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Active Enthusiast

Hmmm....so many of us in love with the same woman...It should be a problem...and yet it feels so right. LOL

Great post....your energy ane enthusiasm are shared on this forum....this forum that I consider to be be invaluable for more fully realizing the potential that the car has.

Byron

Old 08-23-2006, 04:19 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Congratulations! And doesn't her lovely shade of green go so well with your hair (I know mine does with mine!).