Floor mats?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 08:17 AM
Enthusiast
Default Floor mats?

I have a question. I want/need to get floor mats for my TCH. For whatever reason, it didn't come with any. Can I assume that the floor mats for the "regular" Camry are the same and purchase those? There aren't special Camry hybrid fllor mats are there? I wouldn't want to miss out.

Also, if anyone knows of a web-site I could get them from that is reliable, I would appreciate the info. I found a couple on google but don't know anything about them.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Old 08-16-2006, 08:23 AM
HSD Organic Interface
Default Re: Floor mats?

They're the same as regular Camry mats. Also, you can choose to go with carpet or all-season mats or both. I got both and had originally intended on saving the all season mats just for winter, but found them nice enough to use all the time. They are much easier to clean and keep the dirt on the mat instead of migrating to the sides or under the seats. Carpet mats, especially for the driver will quickly become worn and dirty.

Old 08-16-2006, 08:41 AM
Active Enthusiast

Baker,

There's a post on here that was just put out within the last 2 days where a guy went to a website to get mudguards and floormats for his Cam and then had the dealership install them. He highly recommends the site.

I don't recall the post, but it's buried in another subject that should be on the first page of the camry hybrid discussion forums.

good luck

Old 08-16-2006, 11:26 AM
WVGasGuy

I'd check out eBay. I know I'll never use mine as I replaced them with Toyota All Weather mats (purchased on eBay).

I need to sell mine as I now have a collection of Camry, 2 sets of 4 Runner, Sequoia, RAV4 and Infiniti FX mats. I need to have a garage sale! You can imagine how much other junk I must have.

Old 08-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Enthusiast

Does anyone know if there is an all-season trunk mat that fits the camry hybrid trunk? Don't they have one for the normal camry trunk?