Colorado Tax Credit for TCH?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 05:11 AM
Olde Farte
Default Colorado Tax Credit for TCH?

A queston for Colorado TCH owners: Has anyone found confirming information that the TCH will qualify for a tax credit in 2006? I found this link http://www.revenue.state.co.us/fyi/html/income09.html, but the Camry is not included.

Thanks!

Old 12-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Colorado Tax Credit for TCH?

I called the Dept. of Revenue in September before I bought my TCH and then again in late October. Both times they said they expectced an update by the end of the year to the list of cars that qualify. I don't see any reason why the Camry shouldn't be on that list.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Beyond AM. Beyond FM.

I can't answer your question, but glad you asked; it prompted me to look up the Virginia credit. The good news is there's a credit; but it's just 10% of the Federal credit. Oh well, I'll take the $130.

Old 12-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Olde Farte

Originally Posted by jreas
I called the Dept. of Revenue in September before I bought my TCH and then again in late October. Both times they said they expectced an update by the end of the year to the list of cars that qualify. I don't see any reason why the Camry shouldn't be on that list.
Good - at least it sounds like they are aware of the issue!!

Thanks!

Old 12-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Olde Farte

Originally Posted by jay_man2
I can't answer your question, but glad you asked; it prompted me to look up the Virginia credit. The good news is there's a credit; but it's just 10% of the Federal credit. Oh well, I'll take the $130.
Jay - good to see you here!! We haven't both owned the same vehicle type since way back with the '03 Pilots.

Old 12-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TCH2007
Good - at least it sounds like they are aware of the issue!!

Thanks!

I just called them again this afternoon, and they confirmed that info is being compiled for vehicles not currently on the list. They said to check with the website again before the end of the month, but that new vehicles like the Camry should definitely be added by the first two weeks in January.

Old 12-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Olde Farte

Originally Posted by jreas
I just called them again this afternoon, and they confirmed that info is being compiled for vehicles not currently on the list. They said to check with the website again before the end of the month, but that new vehicles like the Camry should definitely be added by the first two weeks in January.
Great - just as long as the TCH is added by April 15th (or maybe a little sooner)!!! Now, the next question is what will the credit $$ be?

Old 12-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Enthusiast

Now, the next question is what will the credit $$ be?

Yes, I wonder what it will be also. I'm hoping for at least $2,500.

Old 12-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Beyond AM. Beyond FM.

Jay - good to see you here!! We haven't both owned the same vehicle type since way back with the '03 Pilots.

Nice to be here, and nice to see you here. I'd bet from what I read that when they update the list, the Camry credit comes in close to 3 grand. I'm happy with the $1300 Fed credit, $130 VA credit, and using that one HOV exit from I-66 to I-495 during my daily commute.

Last edited by jay_man2; 12-07-2006 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Olde Farte

Originally Posted by jay_man2
Nice to be here, and nice to see you here. I'd bet from what I read that when they update the list, the Camry credit comes in close to 3 grand. I'm happy with the $1300 Fed credit, $130 VA credit, and using that one HOV exit from I-66 to I-495 during my daily commute.
I hope it come$ in that high! Thi$ is going to be a rough year for me "income tax wi$e" and I need ALL the help I can get!!!

Quick Reply: Colorado Tax Credit for TCH?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands