color of interior

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Enthusiast
Default color of interior

i was at the dealer today and now i'm on wait list with a few others for the camry hybrid... i'm waiting on a red one... i asked for the light grey leather... but i'm also thinking the tan will still look pretty clean.. so i'm asking if anyone has pictures of the red with the tan or grey leather

but would it come with just one color... or either or.... my mind was so set on the grey leather that i forgot all about the tan

Old 07-07-2006, 06:28 AM
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Default Re: color of interior

Originally Posted by CeoStatus0
i was at the dealer today and now i'm on wait list with a few others for the camry hybrid... i'm waiting on a red one... i asked for the light grey leather... but i'm also thinking the tan will still look pretty clean.. so i'm asking if anyone has pictures of the red with the tan or grey leather

but would it come with just one color... or either or.... my mind was so set on the grey leather that i forgot all about the tan
According to msn.autos.com the Barcelona Red is available with ASH(light grey) and Dark Charcoal(a new option added after model year start) interiors, not the tan. But my Red has a tan leather interior. SO MSN has it wrong or Toyota has made changes in the color options since mine was made back in March in Japan.

Here is a link showing all the combinations of exterior and interior colors. Of course, Toyota can change these throughout the model year.
http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/sp...Camry%20Hybrid

Last edited by TKCamry; 07-07-2006 at 06:55 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Active Enthusiast

Tan is called "Bisque." My Barcelona Red has a bisque cloth interior. I did want leather, but it wasn't like I had a lot of options, and I actually really liked the silk texture to the fabric. Its not normal car fabric.

Old 07-08-2006, 01:37 AM
Enthusiast

its funny...yesterday is when i put my name down on the wait list... and this afternoon i was talking about the details of the car... and i get a call from my sales guy saying someone backed out and i get first grab on it.. because i was the first on the list on a red one... but it was a base model.. i wanted a fully loaded... but it had the tan fabric...sitting in it didn't feel right so i passed on itbut i would love it if they offerd the dark charcoal interior... but i'm gonna stay with the ash leather

Old 07-08-2006, 04:30 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Arrow Re: color of interior

Wow, that's strange about the addition of Charcoal... so far there's no indication of that on Toyota's site... hmmmm.

I really am enjoying the Ash interior. My prior car (still for sale) has a Charcoal leather interior, and whenever someone finds out the color, they say NO THANKS every time. I've definitely noticed a big improvement with the Ash color in how quickly the interior cools after sitting in the sun... a major difference.

Old 07-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Active Enthusiast

It appears MSN has listed the interior colors for the non hybrid Camry. Jasper Pearl is not listed as a color choice; sky blue, aloe green and black are not available on the TCH.

Last edited by gandyfire; 07-08-2006 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Enthusiast

can some members post of of pics of the barcelona red with their leather interior..i'm trying to see the contrast between the grey and tan with the red... haven't been able to find any

thanks

Old 07-10-2006, 10:19 AM
WVGasGuy

It's luck of the draw, but when I asked for the dealer to get me a TCH I asked for any color as long as it had brown leather. I ended up with Titanium and ash leather. Still don't particulary like it but I don't think I'd like tan with a silver exterior. I would have preferred the Charcoal, or at least some darker accent pieces in the interior trim to go with the ash leather.

I just have this thing that leather should be brown and I hate light interiors.

I'll live with it though because I do like the Titanium and that limits my choices to one interior. I am surprised to see people, in CA at least talking of getting the tan interior with the silver cars. The sites I've looked at and my dealer did not shop that as an option

Old 07-10-2006, 11:03 AM
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Originally Posted by CeoStatus0
can some members post of of pics of the barcelona red with their leather interior..i'm trying to see the contrast between the grey and tan with the red... haven't been able to find any

thanks
Here is what you are looking for:

https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/image1635.html

https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/image1636.html

Last edited by TKCamry; 07-10-2006 at 11:08 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks ..... TKCamry ....you said you have the bisque leather right? the 2nd picture looks like ash leather... maybe its the all the sun light glaring off my lcd screen

Quick Reply: color of interior

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands