Cell phone user encounters.

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 08:42 AM
tjq
Active Enthusiast
Default Cell phone user encounters.

Have had a few incidents, mostly in the car, with cell phone (freaks?) users. Had a few who were so involved with the cell pressed against their head, talking, they shot right out in front of me. Luckily, seen them before the incident went into the critical phase.

Had several cell phones myself in the past 12 years. Doubt that I have talked more then 200 minutes in that time. For me the cell is basically to call home when travelling or emergencies. The way I use the cell is not meant to think every one should use a cell that way. Never dialed out or talked on the cell while the car is in motion.

Have to be extra, extra careful on my Vino and is the top of my list to look for after making eye contact with a vehicle, turning from a side street.

There is no cell phone law in my state. It gets talked about and that is as far as it has made with lawmakers.

tjq

Old 05-26-2007, 08:46 AM
tjq
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Cell phone user encounters.

Instead of Vino, should have been motorcycle. Sorry.