BilletAmerica Mirror Chrome A/B-Pillar Bling

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Enthusiast
Default BilletAmerica Mirror Chrome A/B-Pillar Bling

I just installed BilletAmerica's Mirror Chrome A/B-Pillar mods for Camry - see attached pdf for close-up and wide-angle view on my TCH. Link to BilletAmerica =
http://www.billetamerica.com/shoppin...ostp-2007-2009

Overall great experience with vendor. You get A & B Pillar mods six total pieces, product was well packaged & has superb quality in materials, 3M adhesive across entire back of mods and platsic cover to allow for smudge/scratch-free install. Free Ground Shipping was nice too. I waited for a 70-degree day to ensure 3M adhesive bonded well (with same weather in the forecast) to install which took 15 minutes to do, making sure I aligned the mod well to the base pillar.

While not for everyone, I wanted to set my TCH apart & like the way the Mirror Chrome shows-up. Note that you will see finger-prints as driver & front passenger grab the B-Pillar on entry/exit so use a micro-fiber cloth to remove to avoid scratching. Time will tell whether these hold up well...

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Camry_AB_Pillar_Bling.pdf (110.4 KB, 126 views)
Old 04-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: BilletAmerica Mirror Chrome A/B-Pillar Bling

I think they look great!

Old 04-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Active Enthusiast
Smile Re: BilletAmerica Mirror Chrome A/B-Pillar Bling

Good luck with them. Very nice! If I tried to do that myself, I would probably drop them. I can tackle putting on the license plate, but not much else.

Thanks for sharing the bling.

Old 04-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Enthusiast

My pleasure to share... they are not hard to install as long as you line them up first without taking off the 3M adhesive cover or the plastic cover on top of the mirror chrome. I am typically impatient when it comes to things like this but made sure I had enough time to do it right.

Old 05-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I have found the chrome trim around the windows on my TCH to be lost and insignificant. These chrome pillars really help pull it together. Any suggestions how to convince my wife it's worth 88 bucks? I'm thinking I'm going to tell her we'll get 75MPG with this small modification.

Thanks for sharing.

By the way, I love your blue color. It was my first choice.