Marketplace List your Electric/Hybrid Vehicles & Parts for Sale, post want to buy ads or give stuff away to fellow Community members here.

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid Battery Components - NO BCM - NO FANS

For Sale

Drivetrain

04-22-2024, 08:30 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 355
  • Sold
Enthusiast

• Price
    $0
  • Location Front Royal, VA, 22630, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Ford Escape 2006 - 2009
Description:

I just replaced the hybrid high voltage battery in my 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid. So I am offering the battery pack to anyone who wants to come pick it up. I am not including the BCM or Fans because I just replaced those and I will be keeping them for spares. Included are all the battery sticks, connections and the case with service switch. There may be a failure in one or more of the sticks, but I have no way of checking them. The car was going into LOS status with a BCM code and a code for Fan #2. Verified the fans were working, replaced anyway and replaced the BCM all without success. 
So this would be great for someone who rebuilds packs or wants to use the battery sticks for another project. 

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands