Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

New Ipad

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 07:52 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default New Ipad

Guys, what do you think about the new Ipad? Did some one already bought that thing?

Old 01-04-2021, 08:47 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: New Ipad

I prefer to buy new Fujitsu laptop. It's light, portable and much more powerful. Plus with prices of new Ipads it's going to be much better

Old 10-13-2022, 12:32 AM
Enthusiast

Those are expensive... not planning to buy either

Old 09-16-2024, 06:29 AM
Enthusiast
Default Womans from your town - Actual Women

Girls in your city for night

Old 09-17-2024, 10:39 AM
Veracitorian Muser

Originally Posted by GreenBoy
Guys, what do you think about the new Ipad? Did some one already bought that thing?
Apple is both expensive, and great value. I just got the new 13" pro, primarily for the phenomenally bright screen. My primary use is for music (displaying "sheet" music), and when we play outside, this is just about the only tablet that is easy to read in full sun. The exceptional battery life is also wonderful. My next frequent uses are for Zoom and FaceTime calls, and reading newspaper and magazine subscriptions, and this iPad is overkill for that, except for the fabulous display. Many other uses, but my "power user" applications are mostly done on my desktop, even though this iPad has more than adequate power for most applications. I love the thinness (easily fits in my music folders!) and tiny bezel keeping the outer dimensions barely larger than the display. The internal speakers are pretty impressive, too. The tight integration with other Apple products significantly adds to its vallue, so it may not be justified if this is your only Apple device.