Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

Ipod interface for Escape Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Enthusiast
Default Ipod interface for Escape Hybrid

For Sale: P.I.E. FRDW/PC-POD2.0

I purchased the iPod interface from Logjam electronics, only to realize that it only works when there is a 6-disc changer under the passenger seat. Therefore, I need to get rid of it. Here are the details:

The PIE FRDW/PC-POD2 iPODŽ interface is a redesign of P.I.E.'s popular iPOD interface that now gives you the best of both worlds; iPOD control through the factory radio using the CD changer controls of your factory radio, and iPOD control through the iPOD itself. This device will also charge your iPOD while it is connected to your vehicle and will pause the iPOD whenever the radio is not in the simulated iPOD mode, which is CD changer mode on your factory radio.
With this single interface, you can listen to, charge, and control just about any version of the Apple iPod(except the iPOD Shuffle) through the CD changer controls of your OEM radio. Simply plug the iPOD into the provided dock cable and enjoy your iPod music library. Control of the iPOD is now accomplished through both the CD changer/steering wheel controls of your OEM radio, and the iPOD itself, to go through your playlists, sort by artist or genre or use any other iPOD control function. Compatible with all vehicles listed below that are pre-wired with the 12-pin factory data cable to the factory radio auxiliary input and has the CD Changer controls on the radio.

The interface is for sale on the logjam website at a price of $139.95.

My price: $100.

Email me at jarredcobb@yahoo.com.