Journalism & The Media Television, radio, movies, newspapers, magazines, the Internet and more.

Celulose Ethenol

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Engineering first
Default Celulose Ethenol

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...022201722.html

Originally Posted by Michael_A_Fletcher_Washington_Post
FRANKLINTON, N.C., Feb. 22 -- President Bush touted his plan Thursday to reduce the projected consumption of gasoline by 20 percent over the next decade, predicting that alternative fuels such as ethanol made from wood chips and switch grass will play a major role in powering the country's automobiles.
. . .
Bush wants the country to be using 35 billion gallons of renewable fuels annually by 2017, and he would like to raise mileage standards for automobiles -- efforts that he said would allow the nation to meet his goal for gasoline consumption.
. . .
Six years after killing the high mileage vehicle program . . . well better late than never. But I still remember Sen. Trent Lott standing by a large photo of a SmartCar trying to claim that increasing the CAFE would force us all to drive SmartCars.

Yet not a word from GW about the hydrogen-fraud and, "Bush has not submitted specific legislation." In short, with less than two years left, I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Bob Wilson

Old 02-23-2007, 07:59 AM
World's First Hybrid
Default Re: Celulose Ethenol

I think Mr. GW sums up his take and knowledge of the GW situation in this clip... Please enjoy....

http://www.glumbert.com/media/globalwarming

Old 02-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Banned
Default Re: Celulose Ethenol

This might sum it up:
Originally Posted by 1984 Pres. Debate: VP Walter Mondale to Sen. Gary Hart
Where's the beef?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands