Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

New Honda Civic Hybrid Owner - Hoschton, GA

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Enthusiast
Default New Honda Civic Hybrid Owner - Hoschton, GA

HI, I'm a proud owner of a Silver 08' HCH-11. I drive From Hoschton, GA to Midtown (Atlanta) 40.3 miles each way for work. If anyone else on the board lives in the area and would like to carpool, get i touch with me.

Old 08-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Engineering first
Default Re: New Honda Civic Hybrid Owner - Hoschton, GA

Welcome to the CLUB! You are in for a treat!

Check out the HCH forum for tips and suggestions on optimum performance. Hopefully, 'hot_georgia', one of our most experience HCH owners will drop in and give you a hello.

GOOD LUCK!
Bob Wilson

Old 08-08-2008, 03:47 AM
Active Enthusiast

bill you drive a Prius and your in the HCH forum? lol

Old 08-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Engineering first
Wink Re: New Honda Civic Hybrid Owner - Hoschton, GA

Bill will have to answer for himself so I'll address my own, Bob Wilson, point of view.

I've been hangin' around GreenHybrid for nearly three years and been impressed with quality of posters including the HCH community. They are good folks with their heads screwed on right. In fact, having a multi-hybrid community is a natural starting place for different hybrid communities.

We also have an excellent mileage database, one that spans all makes and models with credible data. Again, you're seeing the advantage of a multi-hybrid web site, a place where folks can see our real world performance. This is another mark of serious folks with their heads screwed on right.

Once upon a time, there were a few who projected what worked on their make and model to other models. For the most part, they got a clue or moved on. So today, subject matter experts in a make and model work happily in their areas of expertise. That is why I can without reservation endorse the good work in the HCH and other vehicle specific forums.

Bob Wilson

ps. As a moderator, sometimes I have to visit other forums for a "policeman's lot." I do take a peek about as needed and easily resist the temptation to volunteer unneeded Prius facts and data.

Last edited by bwilson4web; 08-08-2008 at 06:15 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Active Enthusiast

sorry i meant Bob, dont know where Bill came from! lol