Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Hello everyone - my Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Enthusiast
Default Hello everyone - my Introduction

Hi all,
My name is Alan; I live in Rye, NY and have owned a Honda Insight which now has about 135,000 miles on it. Ever since I owned my first car, I always bought the most fuel efficient car I could find. My total mileage cumulative mpg figure on the Insight's computer is 54.8.

I'm trying to figure out what to do if / when my Insight kicks the bucket or needs to be put to sleep.

Alan

Last edited by bwilson4web; 05-23-2008 at 05:40 AM.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:44 AM
Engineering first
Default Re: Hello everyone - my Introduction

Hi Alan,

Welcome to GreenHybrid! It sounds like you've got a few miles under your belt.

Originally Posted by InsightfulNYer
My name is Alan; I live in Rye, NY and have owned a Honda Insight which now has about 135,000 miles on it. Ever since I owned my first car, I always bought the most fuel efficient car I could find. My total mileage cumulative mpg figure on the Insight's computer is 54.8.

I'm trying to figure out what to do if / when my Insight kicks the bucket or needs to be put to sleep.
Do you perform your own maintenance? I've seen some pretty amazing mods to the Insight and was wondering if you're driving stock or modified?

I don't follow the Insight technology closely but I suspect the folks over in the Insight forum might have some suggestions.

GOOD LUCK!
Bob Wilson