Repair/Body Shop for HCH in Los Angeles?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Enthusiast
Default Repair/Body Shop for HCH in Los Angeles?

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I am looking for the name of a good, reliable, honest Body shop and/or repair shop in the Los Angeles area. I've never had a car before, so I don't even know where to begin. I do have AAA. Should I just take it to the dealer?

Keep in mind that I don't need my car repaired today, but I want to have a good name on hand in case I ever do.

Thanks.

Old 04-05-2005, 06:36 PM
Keepin it hyper yo
Default Re: Repair/Body Shop for HCH in Los Angeles?

if you live in Nj I could help you - I've had the car for 4 months and have been rear ended and smashed a deer. Each required a trip to the body shop.

. . . waiting patiently to have it fixed now.

You may be better served posting to another board (some general auto board?) to get a better response rate. To the body shop, the HCH is just another car . . .

Repair wise . . For the most part its just another Civic (I plan on doing all the maintenance myself, just like my other vehicles.) If you think there is an issue with the charging system, then I would thing a dealer would be the best place to go.