HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Norm Reeves Honda Superstore +++

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Enthusiast
Default Norm Reeves Honda A+++

I had the day off today to run a couple of errands and decided to drop by Norm reeves Honda Superstore in Huntington Beach, Ca.
I explained to the service guy that I justbought this HCH and was new to Hybrids. I asked him if there was anything I should look out for ?
He asked about my batteries crashing and I told him that every day, in the morning, they do a recal. He made an appointment for me tocome in on Saturday the 19th for a couple of software updated for the IMA, CVT and a couple of other ones. He also said he will check my rear wheel bearing cause they've been known to have problems, which they will repace free of charge. He saw that I had new tires on it and asked how the old ones looked. I told him that the rear were worn on the inside. He also ordered me some upper control arms for the rear at no charge and that included an alignment.
So I am getting everything done free of charge and they are only charging me $44 for an oil and filter change.

I have never gotten service like this before from any where. I definately give this dealer a thumbs up.

Last edited by spdnjoe; 06-11-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Norm Reeves Honda Superstore +++

Boy that sounds like a great place. Looks like they may be a well run business. Lucky you. H

Old 06-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Enthusiast

Dropped my car off today instead of the 19th. He wrote me up for new upper control arms with 4 wheel alignment, install all software updates for free. No questions asked. They are doing an oil and filter change for $44 and a trans service for $65.
Not only that, but they will wash and vacuum my car before I pick it up. They informed me that they automatically check for updates when a vehicle comes in.

I am completely WOW'd at the service of this dealer and I will be leaving with a bill of just over $110+tax.

Old 06-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Enthusiast

Norm Reeves is an awesome dealer, I used tom live in Southern California.