My new Hybrid!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Enthusiast
Default My new Hybrid!

So after a year of research I finally took delivery of our 2008 Tahoe Hybrid with 62k. We absolutely love it! Are there any things I should look out for? Tsn or other items? I did contact GM and they are sending me a nav DVD for FREE!

Old 06-13-2013, 03:38 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: My new Hybrid!

Congrats, If you bought it through a dealer. They would have run the vin and found any TSB's.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Administrator

congrats! best purchase!

Old 06-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by John Buttino
So after a year of research I finally took delivery of our 2008 Tahoe Hybrid with 62k. We absolutely love it! Are there any things I should look out for? Tsn or other items? I did contact GM and they are sending me a nav DVD for FREE!
Hello John,

Congratulations on your new vehicle! I am happy to hear that you are getting a NAV DVD for free as well! If you have any questions or concerns about your vehicle, please feel free to private message us and we would be happy to look into it for you. Thank you very much for your time, and enjoy your vehicle!

Gregory W. (Assisting Jessica)
GM Customer Care

Old 06-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Enthusiast

Any idea why my rear brakes tick when I turn the vehicle off ? Also any benefit to getting the hybrid software updated and is there a cost ?

Old 06-16-2013, 10:41 PM
FLY NAVY!

Welcome to our small community and good luck with your hybrid

Old 06-18-2013, 10:50 PM
Enthusiast

Welcome to the club! I am a noobi too with my 2013 denali hybrid. Love it so far!

Old 06-19-2013, 01:53 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Toothmechanic
Welcome to the club! I am a noobi too with my 2013 denali hybrid. Love it so far!

Congratulations on the new purchase and welcome to the forum. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. ENJOY!!

Jessica L.
GM Customer Care

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands